The American Headache Society®
announces the availability of up to 2 Runnin’ for Research Advocacy Awards for the 60th Annual Scientific Meeting, June 28-July 1, 2018 at the Marriott Marquis San Francisco or Scottsdale Headache Symposium, November 15-18, 2018 at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn in Phoenix, AZ.
Winners will receive complimentary registration for the meeting of their choice and are eligible to receive a stipend up to $2,000 for reimbursement of expenses for hotel, travel, and meals not provided during the meeting. Winners will also receive a one-year AHS Trainee membership if not already a member of AHS, or a one-year extension of their existing AHS Trainee membership.
Criteria for selection are based on:
- Any neurology resident may apply with preference given to applicants from cities involved in Runnin’ for Research events.
- Not have won an AHS scholarship within the past 2 years. Past winners within 2 years are not eligible to apply.
- Reside in the United States or Canada.
- Summary (100 words or less) on why applicant is interested in attending an AHS meeting
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of recommendation by a training director, department chair, or AHS Member
Applicants must submit this application and all supporting materials no later than Monday, March 19, 2018.