"Frontiers in Headache Research" Scholarship Awards available to residents and fellows
The American Headache Society announces the availability of "Frontiers in Headache Research" Scholarship Awards to attend the 2022 Scottsdale Headache Symposium® scheduled for November 17-20, 2022 in Scottsdale, AZ.
Recipients will receive complimentary meeting registration and a one-year AHS Trainee membership if not already a member of AHS, or a one-year extension of their existing AHS Trainee membership and be eligible to receive a stipend up to $1,000 for reimbursement of expenses for food, travel and hotel should the meeting remain an in-person event.
Criteria for selection are based on:
- The quality of the research proposal/project
- The potential for the proposal, study or thesis to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and future research in the field of Headache Medicine
- Be a Headache Medicine Fellow, Resident and or post-doctoral fellow who is in preparatory, active or completion phase of a basic or clinical research project that is related to headache or cranial nociception
- Not have won an AHS scholarship within the past 2 years. Past winners within 2 years are not eligible to apply
- Reside in the United States or Canada
- The top three selected will be required to present their proposal or results to attendees at the 2022 Scottsdale Headache Symposium
- All other recipients will be required to submit a poster for display at the Symposium
Applicants must submit the electronic application and all supporting materials no later than Monday, August 29, 2022.