"Frontiers in Headache Research" Scholarship Awards for the
63rd Annual Scientific Meeting
The American Headache Society announces the availability of up to 10 "Frontiers in Headache Research" Scholarship Awards for the 63rd Annual Scientific Meeting scheduled for June 3-6, 2021, in Orlando, FL.
Recipients will receive complimentary meeting registration and a one-year AHS Trainee membership if not already a member of AHS, or a one-year extension of their existing AHS Trainee membership, and be eligible to receive a stipend up to $1,000 for reimbursement of expenses for food, travel and hotel should the meeting remain an in-person event.
Criteria for selection are based on:
- The quality of the research proposal/project
- The potential for the proposal, study or thesis to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and future research in the field of Headache Medicine
- Be a Headache Medicine Fellow, Resident and or post-doctoral fellow who is in preparatory, active or completion phase of a basic or clinical research project that is related to headache or cranial nociception
- Not have won an AHS scholarship within the past 2 years. Past winners within 2 years are not eligible to apply
- Reside in the United States or Canada
- The top three selected will be required to present their proposal or results to attendees at the 63rd Annual Scientific Meeting
- All other recipients will be required to submit a poster for display at the 63rd Annual Scientific Meeting
Applicants must submit the electronic application and all supporting materials no later than Monday, March 8, 2021.