"Frontiers in Headache Research" Scholarship Awards for the
62nd Annual Scientific Meeting
The American Headache Society announces the availability of up to 10 "Frontiers in Headache Research" Scholarship Awards for the 62nd Annual Scientific Meeting, June 4-7, 2020, in San Diego, CA.
Winners will receive complimentary meeting registration and are eligible to receive a stipend up to $1,000 for reimbursement of expenses for hotel, travel, and meals not provided during the Symposium. Winners will also receive a one-year AHS Trainee membership if not already a member of AHS, or a one-year extension of their existing AHS Trainee membership.
Criteria for selection are based on:
- The quality of the research proposal/project
- The potential for the proposal, study or thesis to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and future research in the field of Headache Medicine
- Be a Headache Medicine Fellow, Resident and or post-doctoral fellow who is in preparatory, active or completion phase of a basic or clinical research project that is related to headache or cranial nociception
- Not have won an AHS scholarship within the past 2 years. Past winners within 2 years are not eligible to apply
- Reside in the United States or Canada
- The top three selected will be required to present their proposal or results to attendees at the 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting.
- All other recipients will be required to submit a poster for display at the 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting
Applicants must submit the electronic application and all supporting materials no later than Monday, March 16, 2020.