American Headache Society
List Your Fellowship Program with the American Headache Society
In order to improve the headache fellowship application procedure and clarify the process for applicants, AHS is building a national headache fellowship website that will serve as a central resource for applicants. On this website, candidates can find a complete list of all participating programs and can sort them by region. Each participating program will have its own webpage that will contain the following information:
- Program name and location
- Image of the institution that the program belongs to
- Brief summary of the program including UCNS accreditation, number of faculty, duration of fellowship, option for additional research year, etc. (character limit ie: 500)
- Fellowship positions that are not filled and open for application
- Fellowship positions that are filled and the name of the incoming fellow
- Program director contact information
- Program or institution website URL
Fellowship program directors will be given individual logins to upload and regularly update their program's information.
If you are interested in listing your program on the AHS website, please fill out the form to the right.