When: Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Where: JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, AZ
Participants will learn about opportunities within the Society to serve on committees, participate in special projects and Foundation activities. They will engage with mentors who are leaders in the Society and the field of headache medicine, interact with others and lay the groundwork for long-lasting and fulfilling relationships. They will also be exposed to networking opportunities and collaborations.
This year's program will take place Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, AZ.
Participants will receive complimentary registration and expenses paid for the 2019 Scottsdale Headache Symposium. Participants will be assigned a project for which the results will be presented to the AHS Board of Directors at the 62nd Annual Scientific Meeting in San Diego, CA.
- Must be 40 years or younger as of January 1, 2019
- Must be within 7 years of having completed training
- Can currently be a 4th year Resident or Active Fellow
- Must commit to completing an agreed-upon project to be presented at the Board of Directors Meeting at the 62nd Annual Scientific Meeting in San Diego, CA.
Application and Supporting Materials
Applicants must complete this online application form and provide the following supporting materials:
- Letter of Interest demonstrating your interest in organizational leadership, affiliations, positions held (volunteer or paid), academic appointments and other relevant information
- Letter of support from an active AHS member
APPLICATIONS AND SUPPORTING MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2019.