"Frontiers in Headache Research" Scholarship Awards available to residents and fellows
The American Headache Society announces the availability of "Frontiers in Headache Research" Scholarship Awards to attend the 65th Annual Scientific Meeting scheduled for June 15-18, 2023 in Austin, TX.
Recipients will receive complimentary meeting registration and a one-year AHS Trainee membership if not already a member of AHS, or a one-year extension of their existing AHS Trainee membership and a stipend up to $1,000 for reimbursement of eligible travel expenses as noted on the recipient acceptance letter.
Criteria for selection are based on:
- The quality of the research proposal/project
- The potential for the proposal, study or thesis to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and future research in the field of Headache Medicine
- Be a Headache Medicine Fellow, Resident and or post-doctoral fellow who is in preparatory, active or completion phase of a basic or clinical research project that is related to headache or cranial nociception
- Not have won an AHS scholarship within the past 2 years; past winners within 2 years are not eligible to apply
- Reside in the United States or Canada
- The top three selected will present their proposal or results to attendees at the 65th Annual Scientific Meeting
- All other recipients will submit a poster for display at the meeting and participate in Q&A sessions
Applicants should submit the electronic application and all supporting materials no later than Sunday, March 12, 2023.