Announcing the availability oF "Frontiers in Headache Research" Scholarship Awards to attend the 2021 Scottsdale Headache Symposium, November 18-21, 2021 at the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn.
Recipients will receive complimentary meeting registration and are eligible to receive a stipend up to $1,000 for reimbursement of expenses for hotel, travel and meals not provided during the Symposium. Recipients will also receive a one-year AHS Trainee membership if not already a member of AHS, or a one-year extension of their existing AHS Trainee membership.
Criteria for selection are based on:
- The quality of the research proposal/project
- The potential for the proposal, study or thesis to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and future research in the field of Headache Medicine
- Be a Headache Medicine Fellow, Resident and or post-doctoral fellow who is in preparatory, active or completion phase of a basic or clinical research project that is related to headache or cranial nociception
- Not have won an AHS scholarship within the past 2 years Past winners within 2 years are not eligible to apply
- Reside in the United States or Canada
- The top three selected will be honored with the opportunity to orally present their proposal or results to attendees at the 2021 Scottsdale Headache Symposium, November 18-21, 2021.
- All other recipients will be honored with the opportunity to present a poster for display at the 2021 Scottsdale Headache Symposium.
Applicants must submit the electronic application
and all supporting materials no later than
Monday, August 30, 2021.